Ousted Secret Service Agent Said To Be Planning Lawsuit


of the three Secret Service agents who has been forced out of his job
due to the Colombia prostitution scandal is planning a lawsuit, a
congressional aide told CBS News late Wednesday.

The Secret Service announced earlier in the day that it had ousted
three of the 11 employees accused of misconduct in last week’s incident.
Two of the employees were supervisors, one of whom was fired, while the
other was forced to retire. The third officer resigned, according to
CBS. The brief report doesn’t indicate which of the agents is planning
the suit.

In all, 11 Secret Service employees and 10 military personnel are
believed to have been involved in last week’s night of partying, which
came two nights before President Obama’s scheduled visit to Cartagena
for an international summit. The eight remaining Secret Service
employees have been put on administrative leave, according to the Washington Post.

Read more…