The Best Way to Reach Boulder County!
Did you know? … that Boulder Weekly reaches more 18+ adults in Boulder County each month than any other publication. 98,000 in fact. (Source: 2008 Media Audit)
Our audience, your customers: active, hip, educated and affluent.
It’s an age thing
The vast majority of Boulder Weekly’s readership falls within the ages of 18-54. Where some publications primarily reach only a young or older demographic, Boulder Weekly reaches a broad range of ages — in fact the most important range for consumer spending — extremely effectively.
It’s a lifestyle thing
Dynamic consumers: Boulder Weekly readers dramatically exceed market averages in over 30 spending categories. It’s no wonder given their elevated levels of education, income, and professional/technical occupations.
It’s a perspective thing
Fact: Daily Newspaper readership is in sharp decline.
Distinguished by provocative news reporting, engaging arts and entertainment reviews, and in-depth coverage of issues both local and global, Boulder Weekly attracts readers who’ve abandoned the daily newspaper habit, reaching 40% more 25-54 year olds than the closest competition. (Source: 2008 Media Audit)
Wide Age Range Coverage
- 18-34 — 40% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- 25-54 — 66% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- 50+ — 27% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- Single — 42% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- Married — 46% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- Children in the home — 63% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
Educated & Affluent
- College graduates — 69% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
- $50,000 – $150,000+ annual income — 60% of Boulder Weekly’s readership
Plan to purchase in next 12 months
- New home — 30% above market average*
- Buy/lease car — 27% above market average
- Cell phone — 31% above market average
- Stereo Equipment — 46% above market average
- Personal Computer — 40% above market average
- Camera — 41% above market average
- Furniture — 34% above market average
*Market referenced includes the entire Boulder/Denver metro area
Boulder Weekly is distributed each Thursday at more than 1000 specifically targeted locations throughout Boulder County and areas beyond. Our circulation system is designed to get the paper quickly and efficiently into the hands of readers . They will find their copy of Boulder Weekly in enclosed outdoor boxes, indoor wire racks, at shopping areas that include Whole Foods, King Soopers, Safeway and Wild Oats, at restaurants, movie theaters, hotels and motels, on the CU campus and The Hill, or where they work. Everywhere they find it each week, inquisitive readers will be enthusiastically reading their copy of Boulder Weekly, the only independent newspaper in Boulder.
ADVERTISING INFORMATION DOWNLOADS
- Regular Weekly and Special Edition Ad Dimensions
- 2019 Publication Calendar
- 2019 Special Editions Calendar
Please note that all files in the list above are in .pdf format. These files can be easily opened with the free Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader here.